...

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Marshall's Birthday

I am sitting here wondering where the time has gone.  In a matter of days this little man will be four, it's amazing to me how quickly it has gone by.  I so enjoy the Halloween festivities for his birthday.  It's neat to see him choose his costume each year...


Year one...no choice really I was born and stuck in a pumpkin costume as Mom and Dad's new pumkpin.  
Year two...I am Yoda, I am not sure why but, ears are big and green, yes.
Year three...I chose my own costume for the first time and Buzz Light year it is.  My jet pack helps me fly really fast.
Year four...I want to be scary, I want to be a Zombie with guts and my Mom is grossed out.  I found a skeleton costume with gloves and feet, my bones are cool.


Pictures of his cuteness to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment