...

Monday, November 14, 2011

My Cricut Queen! (MyImaJENNation)

My Cricut Queen


Just a little over a week to spend more time with family and friends being thankful for what life had to offer.  


I am taking this time to be thankful for great talented people in my life.  Today I am thankful for my friend Jenn, whom I have never met personally.  It amazes me the relationships and friendships that can be created from across the miles by sharing the same love for graphic design, crafts, cooking, or gaming or whatever it my be.  


My girlfriend Jenn is amazingly talented and can bring a smile to my face each time she shares another beautiful creation.  She is my Cricut Queen.  this girl 


Feel free to add her page and look at this talented girl. http://www.facebook.com/pages/MyImaJENNation/241220305931188


Alright guys, up for grabs are these three Christmas tags (pardon my crappy photography, I was in a hurry to get this up this morning before school). These will add that handmade touch to any gift. I will be posting more of these later this week for sale, so get in now to win a FREE set!

All you've got to do to enter is leave a comment on this photo telling me how you like to wrap your presents. Me personally, I love reusing old paper bags and adding a bright colorful bow.

If you'd like a second chance at finding these in your mailbox, simply share this photo/giveaway on your page, then leave me a second comment letting me know you've shared it.

And, for a THIRD entry, for all you bloggers, simply post the link to your blog, then comment here with a link back. I will choose a winner Friday!!!



XOXOXO 


Keep bringing the smiles girl!

1 comment: